Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Well Being...

     I'm typing this blog while I'm a bit under the weather.  I got out today, did some things, had a good time.  Then I came home, relaxed for a bit and suddenly was ill, stomach bug, vomiting followed.  If one is trying to be healthy and becomes sick, does that mean he/she was doing something wrong?  I'm just curious, I hear stories and have seen athletes, World Class Athletes like Michael Jordan, Dirk Nowitzki etc and they've all been victim of "the bug", but they're top athletes who train for hours upon hours upon hours.  Does this mean that everyone is susceptible to "the bug" that it has no preferences?  Why does the human body spend so much energy fighting a bug that shouldn't of been able to breach the 'system' if everything was healthy.  I know there are scientific answers, I'm not really looking for any of them though.  I'm mostly just venting to myself since I haven't blogged in a while and I really need to start doing so daily to keep my self in check and accountable for my own progress.  By being brutally honest with myself, I can force myself to progress.  I recently was told that maybe the music I'm marching to... is the wrong song, so if any of you know any songs that are great for motivation/work outs, please let me know. 

Thanks again for reading my blog.  I know this one was boring, I apologize.

Oh, and in the coming weeks I plan to put up recipes that I'm likely to try/have tried and rate them, since food is such an integral part of rehab/eating healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment