Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday's totals...

It's almost 6PM, I"m going to keep this post short.  Today's totals were as follows.

Calories - 971 - remaining available - 875.60
Fat - 20.18 - remaining available - 20.86
Carbs - 95.72 - remaining available - 42.78 (Oatmeal for breakfast and a sub sandwich did me in)
Protein - 103.80 - remaining available - 127.03

I doubt I'll eat anymore today, pretty tired, tempted to hit the pillows in an hour or 2.  I did a full upper body work out, all lower rehab done, and marching in place done, may go toss in some squats later.

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans!  No posts tomorrow from me, I've been informed by my wife that I must be "me" on the 4th, 6th (BreAnna's Birthday), and the 9th (her party)... meaning if they order food, I have to eat with them, etc.  Wish me luck!

I'll post again on the 5th, then resume regularly on the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment