Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 7 - 1 Week down, lifetime to go!

Quick update since I haven't posted in a few days. 

Wednesday's caloric intake - just over 1,300
Thursday's caloric intake - 200 under my allowance, slipped up a bit but was still under.
Friday's caloric intake - 1600 or so calories.

All in all for the week I'm about 7k under my allowance.  I hit the gym tonight with Lorenzo, we did 200 reps on the bench press (this was awesome as I truly felt the need to lower the weight to keep going even and at the end my arms were completely spent).  I then did some push-ups, ab twists, and boxing punches until exhaustion claimed my muscles. 

The last couple of days I've been doing cardio in one way or another, like washing all the windows in the house and car as fast as I could, etc. 

Anyway, I'm pretty beat and falling asleep as I type this up so I'll catch you all later one down the line. 

May God Bless you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment